Flying High

The Air is the biggest element on Earth!
It's also the best Playground!

vendredi 27 mai 2011

A good day around home!


Here are few shoots of my last xc. The conditions here looks more like summer conditions than spring conditions. Hopefully I will get more good days to fly big distances!
At the first TP, the view on Chartreuse.

Atack on the Dent de crolles!

Climbing With my friends( here is Loic on tandem) at the Mont Granier!
Humm! Cloud Base!
Later near Geneve, On the flatland, it was so sweet to fly this area! I love the contrast of such a long flight! Mountains, Flat, Big montains...
Hi switzerland! Sorry I don't have my passport! I won't go further!
Let"s go back to the ridge !

Above Annecy lake, the highest base of the day for me 3000m!
On the Grand Arc! The Light start to be very nice and with the tail wind, and the great conditions, the flight is realy pleasant!
La grande Lauziere is on fire!


On the last Climb, just before to glide back home! Happy!

I landed after 7h30 mins and 228 kms. Not so fast but still so good to be in the air! The conditions here looks more like summer conditions than spring conditions. Hopefully I will get more good days to fly big distance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire