Flying High

The Air is the biggest element on Earth!
It's also the best Playground!

mercredi 27 octobre 2010

Flying the Skyline Falcon!



Hi friends,
It's a great pleasure to fly the new Skyline Falcon, it's a EN B paraglider witch is really pleasant to fly! Sweet handling and nice gliding behaviour!



The performance are really good for such an accessible and easy wing! With the Leading edge sticks, it's even better on the speed bar, the more you puch the more the wing seems to be in pressure and stable! Even in rought air I was totally confident!


I know it's not an acro wing...but I had to test it a little bit! he-he!


It's pretty fun!!

To Bernhard and Wolfi:
For a first wing, I think you did a great job and I'm looking forward to fly your next products! Thanks!

See ya in the Air!


Tonio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire