Flying High

The Air is the biggest element on Earth!
It's also the best Playground!

lundi 26 avril 2010

An other good day!

SAterday Was an other great day! Even if the cloud base was much lower, the instabily was here, and it started early! Again I was too late, bummer!
With the base lower than the previous days, the Vercors ridge was even more intresting! I had to fly on the west side, even early, to avoid the lee side as much as I could! After it was pretty easy till I u turn at the Sousdine mountain! I realised it was getting all dark and overcasted! I get some really strong and efficient lift in the first part of the way back, but then get stuck and had to stay in very weak dynamic lift to come back home! Tricky day! Again I flew 7 hours to do this 248km! Hard Job!! Hard week: 25 h and alost 1000 kms! So good! it must be all the time like this!

Photo: Le Parmelan and La Tournette in the back: Annecy was pumpin'!



Photo: At the south End of the Chartreuse, The St Heynard . From High
From Low, Scratching with Vianney Tisseau on his Atos.


Photo: Le Grand Veymond.

After such a long Flight, its a good feeling to come back home!
Charteuse!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire